[NFBofSC] NFB of SC Seniors division meeting reminder

Frank Coppel frankcoppel at att.net
Thu Oct 19 14:36:37 UTC 2023

Good Morning Seniors,

Please Join us this afternoon, October 19, at 2:00 pm on the Palmetto zoom
platform for our next scheduled meeting.

Our guest speaker will be Caroline Ward from Lourie Health and Life. She
will be updating us on upcoming changes for 2024 in the Medicare Advantage
program.  Prior to our 2:00 meeting, we are planning to meet at 1:30 pm for
an informal "meet and greet". Let's have a large turnout for both our "meet
and greet" session and meeting!

Frank Coppel, Secretary

Palmetto Zoom

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8648789090?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09

Meeting ID: 864 878 9090

Passcode: 124578

One tap mobile

+19292056099,,8648789090# US (New York)

+13017158592,,8648789090# US (Germantown