[NFBofSC] Dear friends and members of the We Kare Committee Prayers 🙏🙏🙏,

Melinda Jones melindajones0571 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 03:18:56 UTC 2023

Dear friends and members of the We Kare Committee Prayers 🙏🙏🙏,

It is with heavy hearts that we inform you that our beloved Aletha Capers,
of the Sumter Chapter, transitioned to eternal rest on October 28, 2023. We
are deeply saddened by this loss.

We want to express our gratitude for all the prayers and support extended
during Aletha's medical journey. Your kind thoughts and well-wishes meant
the world to her and her family. In this difficult time, your love and
support have been a source of strength.

Sincerely,

Co-chairs: Melinda Jones and Pathronda Anderson ❤️❤️❤️