[NFBofSC] Urgent and Important! Please Read!

Marty McKenzie marty2music at outlook.com
Mon Oct 30 20:24:52 UTC 2023

Good Afternoon,

My e-mail has been scammed again! Remember, I will never contact you and ask you to send money via text or e-mail. I will always talk with you about any needs that I have. All expenditures for the NFB of SC must come from the treasurer with my approval. Please do not fall victim to these requests. Always reach out to me if you have concerns.

My Best,

Marty
This message is likely generated with Siri and may contain unexpected errors.  Please excuse any surprises and ask the sender about them.