[NFBofSC] 📢 **Announcement: Join Us for the "Birthday Blessings" Fundraiser!**

Melinda Jones melindajones0571 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 10:09:50 UTC 2023

📢 **Announcement: Join Us for the "Birthday Blessings" Fundraiser!**

Hosted by the We Kare Committee

🎉 We are excited to invite you to the "Birthday Blessings" Fundraiser,
brought to you by the We Kare Committee. This unique fundraising event,
starting on September 1 and ending on December 1, combines generosity and
creativity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of visually impaired
and blind individuals, not only within the National Federation of the Blind
of South Carolina but also reaching far beyond our community.

📆 **Event Details:**
- **Title:** Birthday Blessings Fundraiser
- **How It Works:** Count the letters in your birth month and multiply by
two to determine your donation amount. For instance, if you were born in
May, that's three letters multiplied by two, resulting in a six-dollar
donation.
- **Purpose:** Our primary goal is to extend a helping hand to those in
need within our community. Through this fundraiser, we aim to continue our
mission of supporting and empowering visually impaired individuals.
- **Our Vision:** We aspire to educate and raise awareness about the
diverse talents and capabilities of our community, ensuring that the world
recognizes the depth and richness within us.
- **

💖 **Donation Options:**
Option 1: Visit the National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina's
website at nfbofsc.org and click "Donate." Please make sure to include "We
Kare Fundraiser" in the memo line.

Option 2: To contribute via check or money order, make it payable to
"National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina" and write "We Kare
Fundraiser" in the memo line. Mail your donation to:
Federation Center of the Blind
119 S. Kilbourne Rd.
Columbia, SC 29205

🎁 **Donation Matching:**
Additionally, we are pleased to introduce a donation matching opportunity
for individuals, chapters, affiliates,  organizations and   businesses. If
you or  your company are  interested in enhancing our fundraiser by
matching the donations received, please contact us for further details.

🤝 **Contact Us:**
For any inquiries or assistance, feel free to reach out to  co-chairs,
Melinda Jones and Pathronda Anderson. We  are here to guide you and address
any questions you may have.

Join us in making a difference by supporting visually impaired and blind
individuals on their journey to empowerment and independence. Together, we
can create a brighter future for all. Thank you for your generosity
and  support!

Sincerely,
The We Kare Committee