[NFBofSC] Attention: Sign up for the new member event.

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Sun Sep 3 11:49:06 UTC 2023

Just FYI, the NFB of SC Zoom platform is booked until 12:00 on 9/16/2023.

Steve Cook

The NFB of SC now has our own podcast and we hope you will take a listen!
Using your favorite podcast platform, search for "National Federation of the
Blind of South Carolina" and enjoy! If you have any suggestions for our
podcast, please send them to Steve Cook at  <mailto:cookcafe at sc.rr.com>
cookcafe at sc.rr.com.