[NFBofSC] Mastodon!

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Wed Sep 6 10:20:12 UTC 2023

Hi All,

Do you have a Mastodon account? Well if yes, we have some exciting news for
you! The National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina (NFB of SC) is
on Mastodon as well! Please take a look in my signature for the handle to
follow the NFB of SC! I will be sharing information about the NFB of SC to
inform everyone about upcoming events for our state affiliate.

Thanks and have a wonderful day!

Steve Cook

My personal Mastodon account:

 <mailto:SteveCook at tweesecake.social> SteveCook at tweesecake.social

Computer Science & Technology Division on Mastodon:

@CSTDofNFBSC at tweesecake.social

NFB of SC on Mastodon:

@Southcarolina at NFB.Social

If you would like to join a brand new Email list dedicated to Mastodon and
supporting apps! Below is the information to subscribe and post to the
Mastodon list!

mastodon+subscribe at groups.io

To post send a message to :  <mailto:mastodon at groups.io> mastodon at groups.io