[NFBofSC] Canceled: membership and mentoring committee meeting

Thom Spittle thom3of5 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 19:20:40 UTC 2023

Hi Federation family, there will be no membership and mentoring committee meeting tonight. If you are interested in serving on the committee for the 2023–2024 year, please let me know also, on September 16 from noon to 2 PM we will have a meeting that , that will help give information to new and existing members who want to know more about our affiliate. Our regular committee meetings will start back in October.

Sent from my iPhone