[NFBofSC] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Black Elected Leaders Program: Meet Three Young Leaders in the National Federation of The Blind

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Thu Sep 21 10:07:14 UTC 2023

Steve Cook

The NFB of SC now has our own podcast and we hope you will take a listen!
Using your favorite podcast platform, search for "National Federation of the
Blind of South Carolina" and enjoy! If you have any suggestions for our
podcast, please send them to Steve Cook at  <mailto:cookcafe at sc.rr.com>
cookcafe at sc.rr.com.