[NFBofSC] Congratulations to the Sumter Chapter board members

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 18:34:13 UTC 2023

🎉 Had a fantastic night last night at the National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina Sumter Chapter meeting! It's been a long wait, but we finally got to meet in person after more than a year. 🙌

👏 Huge congratulations to the 2024 Sumter Chapter Board members:
- President: Debra Canty
- First Vice President: Eric Hilton
- Second Vice President: Marcia Hartman
- Secretary: Jan Lewis
- Treasurer: Judy Simon

👍 I have every confidence that this team will do an amazing job serving our Sumter Chapter. Here's to a bright future! #NFB #SumterChapter #Congratulations #CommunityLeaders

Lori Anne Coley
803-316–9838
President:
NFBSC Sports and Rec. division.
Board member:
National Sports And Rec.  division
Secretary:
NFBSC Public relations and social Media committee

Purchase your NFBSC Sports koozie 1 for$1.
Click link to join us on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC