[NFBofSC] We Kare Committee Prayers

Melinda Jones melindajones0571 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 13:33:33 UTC 2023

We Kare Committee Prayers 🙏🙏🙏 Happy Monday Federationists!!! As many of
you know, Shelley Coppel, of the Columbia Chapter, was hospitalized
recently, and had to undergo emergency surgery. Well, since then, she has
been home recovering and has made great strides. However, she is soliciting
prayer from all of us as she returns to a follow up appointment with her
doctors today. Thank you in advance for your support! ❤️😘🩷 Co-chairs,
Melinda Jones and Pathronda Anderson 🤗
 🙏🙏🙏
Melinda Jones
National Federation of the blind of South Carolina
“ alone we can do so little, together we can do so much”. Helen Keller