[NFBofSC] Prayer request

Melinda Jones melindajones0571 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 02:01:13 UTC 2023

Prayer request 🙏🙏🙏 Please keep Arthur Henry, member of the Sumter
Chapter, in your thoughts and prayers. He lost his home to fire, water, and
smoke damage a few days ago. In times, like these, no act of kindness is
too small. So let’s show Arthur some love!!! ❤️🎁❤️ All contributions and
blessings, maybe sent to: Arthur Henry PO Box 242 Lynchburg, SC 29080
Contact number: 803-229-8643 Thank you in advance for your support!!!
Co-chairs of the We Kare Committee, Melinda Jones and Pathronda Anderson

Melinda Jones
National Federation of the blind of South Carolina
“ alone we can do so little, together we can do so much”. Helen Keller