[NFBofSC] FW: Notification of service status SEPTEMBER 28

Frank Loza floza58 at bellsouth.net
Thu Sep 28 23:16:53 UTC 2023

From: Scott White <swhite at nfb.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2023 6:37 PM
To: Frank J Loza <floza58 at bellsouth.net>
Subject: Notification of service status SEPTEMBER 28

To all subscribers:

The NFB-NEWSLINE service recently experienced an electrical issue that has
affected some of the equipment we use to deliver content and handle
telephone calls into the service. The Alexa skill, I O S app, and the web
news on demand service are all back in operation. However we are still
working on some content issues and subscribers may note that publications
have not updated to the current calendar day yet. Additionally, some
subscriber calls may not connect on the first attempt, so please try again
if this occurs. Thank you for your patience while we work towards full
restoration. You may call our after hours support number to report issues
that are urgent. That number is 410 609 7081.

National Federation of the Blind | nfb.org | 866-504-7300 |
nfbnewsline at nfb.org <mailto:nfbnewsline at nfb.org>