[NFBofSC] 🌟 Invitation 🌟

Melinda Jones melindajones0571 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 23:22:55 UTC 2024

🌟 Invitation 🌟

Join the "Eyes on the Prize" Fundraiser hosted by the We Kare Committee!

📅 Date: Monday, April 1, 2024 to Monday, July 15, 2024
🏆 Grand Prize: $100 Cash

🎯 Purpose: Offset convention registration costs or enjoy extra cash during
the event, fostering education for the visually impaired and blind
community.

🎟️ Ticket Options:
- One ticket: $5
- Three tickets: $10

📍 Location: Virtual

💻 Participation:
- Visit nfbofsc.org, click on "Donate," and specify "We Kare Fundraiser" or
"Eyes on the Prize" in the memo.
- Or, send a check/money order payable to NFB of SC:
Federation Center Of The Blind
119 S. Kilbourne Rd., Columbia, SC 29205

🌐 You don't need to be present to win!

👥 Co-Chairs: Melinda Jones and Pathronda Anderson
🔍 For assistance or inquiries, reach out anytime.

🌈 Incentive: Increase your chances! Enter for the grand prize and stand a
chance to win an additional $25 cash or a gift card.

Let's make a difference together! Your support matters. 🌟