[NFBofSC] FW: Developing the Teachers of Tomorrow, Today

floza58 at bellsouth.net floza58 at bellsouth.net
Fri Apr 5 12:42:12 UTC 2024

From: National Federation of the Blind <webmaster at nfb.org>
Sent: Friday, April 5, 2024 8:03 AM
To: Frank Loza <floza58 at bellsouth.net>
Subject: Developing the Teachers of Tomorrow, Today

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=33508&qid=9692273>

Teachers Change the Lives of Blind Students

"In classrooms across America, blind students are all too often
underestimated, underserved, and overlooked. The cumulative impact of these
educational experiences is devastating illiteracy, unemployment, and
isolation. Once in motion, these patterns represent a significant threat to
the social and economic vitality of the blind community." - Anil Lewis

The National Federation of the Blind has always recognized the importance of
high expectations and blindness skills in promoting success among our blind
and low-vision students. We developed the Teachers of Tomorrow program to
meet the need for a community of networking and support for new and
early-career teachers of blind students.

Help us change what it means to be blind. We know that teachers of blind
students have unparalleled influence in our children's formative years. If
you know of a teacher of blind students or someone who will be graduating
soon to become a teacher of blind students, please encourage them to apply
for our next NFB Teachers of Tomorrow cohort. The deadline to apply is May
3, 2024.

Learn More

To learn more about the NFB Teachers of Tomorrow program, visit
https://nfb.org/programs-services/education/teachers-tomorrow.
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=33509&qid=9692273>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=33510&qid=9692273>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=33511&qid=9692273>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=33512&qid=9692273>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=33513&qid=9692273>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=33514&qid=9692273>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=33515&qid=9692273>

National Federation of the Blind | 200 E Wells Street | Baltimore, MD 21230
| 410-659-9314

=848e9bcb4ec71c92> Unsubscribe from this mailing list |
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/optout?reset=1&jid=22930&qid=9692273&h=848e
9bcb4ec71c92> Opt out of all mailing lists |
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=33516&qid=9692273> Sign up for our
newsletter

200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place
Baltimore, MD 21230