[NFBofSC] Scholarships

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Tue Apr 9 09:57:04 UTC 2024

Hi All,

You still have time to purchase some delicious popcorn and assist a student
with college!

The Computer Science & Technology Division of the NFB of SC hopes you will
join us by purchasing popcorn during our Double Goode popcorn Fundraiser!
All of the money raised during this fund raiser will go toward a scholarship
to be given out at our NFB of SC State Convention in August!

The Double Goode popcorn Fundraiser aims to open doors of opportunity for
deserving students by providing financial support for their educational
endeavors. Through this fundraiser, we invite individuals, businesses, and
organizations to invest in the future of promising students who demonstrate
academic excellence, leadership potential, and a commitment to their
communities. By purchasing popcorn during our Double Goode pop Corn
Fundraiser, donors not only assist in alleviating the financial burden of
tuition fees but also play a vital role in shaping the next generation of
leaders and innovators. Every purchase, no matter the amount , brings us
closer to our goal of empowering students to pursue their dreams and reach
their fullest potential. Together, we can make a profound and lasting impact
on the lives of aspiring scholars, ensuring that financial constraints never
hinder their pursuit of knowledge and achievement. Join us in creating a
brighter future, one scholarship at a time.

You can purchase your Double Good Popcorn from our store using the link at
the bottom of this message. Find your favorite flavors of popcorn, or choose
combo packs, popcorn makes great gifts for birthdays, welcome baskets,
sharing with friends, and many other reasons. You can have this wonderful
popcorn shipped to your address or even purchase for another friend or
family member and have it shipped to them. If you purchase your favorite
flavor, you will save more when you purchase 3 or more bags of one flavor.
your wonderful popcorn will be ship within 1 - 2 weeks from the time you
place your order. Our store will be open until 5:00 PM on April 11, 2024.

Again all of the money raised will go toward a scholarship for a deserving
student to advance their education!

https://popup.doublegood.com/s/9d0pf65u

You are invited to join us on the 1st and 2nd Friday of each month at 8:00
PM Eastern for audio described movies using the below Zoom platform!

 <https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09>
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09

Meeting ID: 803 254 3777

Passcode: 124578