[NFBofSC] SCABL m’s April 18th meeting

ms. j.l. bright ms.jlbright at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 00:54:58 UTC 2024

Subject: 🎉 Exciting Announcement Alert!

Join Us for the SC Association of Black Leaders (SCABL) Meeting on April 18th!

Hey there, NFB of SC and all NFB family!
Get ready to mark your calendars and bring your enthusiasm because we've got some seriously thrilling news coming your way! 🎉

Are you ready for a dose of excitement? Then circle Thursday, April 18, 2024, on your calendar and make sure you're in our ZOOM room @7:00pm ET because you won't want to miss the upcoming SCABL meeting! 🗓️
Our dynamic board members are practically bursting at the seams to spill the beans on something truly remarkable. Drumroll, please... 🥁 We're launching an “can’t miss” series of presentations that will keep you on the edge of your seats! 🚀 But wait, there's more!
This isn't just any ordinary series of presentations. Oh no, folks! These sessions are gearing up for the grand finale, a spectacular event that's destined to be the talk of the NFB of SC convention in August 2024! 🌟

We're talking about an experience so epic, so sensational, that you'll be telling your grandkids about it one day!  Well, maybe not quite that epic, but close.  But trust us when we say you won't want to miss out on the excitement.

So, gather your friends, spread the word, and get ready to join us for an evening packed with anticipation, good information, and the promise of something truly worth taking part in.

See you all there - we all love it when you join us.  So, on Thursday, April 18th @7:00pm ET get ready to be wowed! 💫

Zoom link below 👇🏽
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09

Meeting ID: 803 254 3777

Passcode: 124578

One tap mobile
+19292056099,,8032543777# US (New York)
+13017158592,,8032543777# US (Germantown)

Dial by your location
        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

Dial in to join Zoom
1-929-205-6099