[NFBofSC] Join NABS for a Wellness Workshop in June!

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Thu Apr 18 23:28:42 UTC 2024

NABS family!

Summer is quickly approaching! Are you into tanning? Participating in travel for vacation? Or just chilling on the beach? Well, you’re in luck!
The National Association of Blind Students will be having a Wellness Workshop to preface our walk-a-ton! Featuring wellness professionals and a time to relax, join us June 2, 2024 from 8 to 9:30 PM Eastern for this exciting event as we take time to find our inner peace and recognize our health.

In conjunction, this will be leading up our annual walk-a-thon and you won’t want to miss that! More information will come regarding these events.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Bella Teta at B.Teta2005 at gmail.com or Zachary Ledford at ledford.zachary38 at gmail.com

Best wishes,

Zachary Ledford

B.S. Candidate, Health and Kinesiology | University of Utah

President, Utah Association of Blind Students | National Federation of the Blind of Utah

Co-chair, Fundraising Committee | National Association of Blind Students _______________________________________________