[NFBofSC] Overflow Hotel for National Convention?

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Fri Apr 26 23:49:49 UTC 2024

I have created a list serve for the discussion of audio description on all platforms! Places to obtain audio described content including Audio Vault, Blind Mice Mart and any other place you know of. Feel free to announce upcoming events that pertain to audio description content for everyone to attend or in certain areas. To subscribe, send a message to the following Email address with subscribe in the subject line.  <mailto:AudioDescriptionDiscussion+subscribe at googlegroups.com> AudioDescriptionDiscussion+subscribe at googlegroups.com

Steve Cook