[NFBofSC] NFB Conventions List

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Sun Apr 28 15:22:04 UTC 2024

I have created a list serve for the discussion of audio description on all
platforms! Places to obtain audio described content including Audio Vault,
Blind Mice Mart and any other place you know of. Feel free to announce
upcoming events that pertain to audio description content for everyone to
attend or in certain areas. To subscribe, send a message to the following
Email address with subscribe in the subject line.
AudioDescriptionDiscussion+subscribe at googlegroups.com