[NFBofSC] Family Fun Day

Andrew Adams adams.andrewd at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 21:28:09 UTC 2024

<Family Fun Day Donation Letter.pdf>

☀️🙌🧑‍🧑‍🧒‍🧒

🍔🌭🧁🥏🏊🚣🎣Who: National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina
What: 2024 Family Fun Day
When: Saturday June 1, 2024 From 10am - 6pm
Where: Weston Lakes, 4420 Leesburg Rd.Hopkins, , SC 29061

🙌We are thrilled to announce that we have secured the beautiful sandy shores of Westin Lakes for our upcoming family fun day on June 1st! This is the perfect opportunity to relax and enjoy the great outdoors. Bring your beach chairs, let loose your adventurous side for kayaking, paddle boating, canoeing, and fishing gear, and get ready to swim and soak up the sun in good company. As we prepare to enjoy a day filled with fun, fellowship, and delicious food, we kindly ask for your support. We are reaching out to local grocery stores and businesses to request donations in the form of gift cards, which will be used to purchase food items for our event. We are still accepting donations from our local Chapters and Divisions to assist with purchasing food. Your participation in sending out these donation letters would be appreciated and will contribute to making this day a success. Thank you for your continued support and enthusiasm. We look forward to creating unforgettable memories together at Weston Lakes!
**Please Send Any Donations or Gift Cards to the Federation Center at 119 S. Kilbourne Rd. Columbia Sc, 29205 Memo field: Family Fun Day

Warm regards,

Debra Canty and Andrew Adams Co-chairs Fundraising Committee

Andrew d Adams
2nd District Representative
National Federation of the Blind South Carolina
“Teamwork thrives when each member actively contributes. Relying solely on one person can hinder progress and limit overall success”