[NFBofSC] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Popcorn Fundraiser

floza58 at bellsouth.net floza58 at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 5 11:54:25 UTC 2024

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBNet-Members-List <nfbnet-members-list-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf
Of Grace Pires via NFBNet-Members-List
Sent: Saturday, February 3, 2024 5:01 PM
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] Popcorn Fundraiser

            NFB of RI Popcorn Fundraiser

Buy award-winning ultra premium popcorn and 50% of your purchase supports
the National Federation of the Blind of RI!

Saturday February 3rd starting at noon to Wednesday February 7th ending at
noon!

Proceeds will support our various programs!

.Assist blind people to attend our National Convention: the largest
gathering of blind people in the world!

.Assist with our advocacy work so that blind people have equal access in all
areas of life!

.Provide our annual scholarship to a blind college student and much more!

Assorted flavors available: buttery, cheesy, caramel, spicy, sweet & salty
and much more to tempt your taste buds!

Please visit my store At https://s.dgpopup.com/bu8s305p
<https://s.dgpopup.com/bu8s305p>

to buy some delicious popcorn and share it with everyone you know to help me
meet my fundraising goal of $1000!

Thank you.