[NFBofSC] NFB of SC on YouTube!

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Wed Feb 14 11:00:33 UTC 2024

Hi All,

I would like to start a YouTube  channel for the NFB of SC affiliate, but I
can't do this by myself! Could I count on you to help by submitting videos
showing blind people successfully doing different task using alternative
techniques? These videos could be anywhere from 1 minute to 6 minutes. The
videos could show people traveling, cooking, working on a computer, sewing,
knitting, catching the bus, shopping, and much more! I want to gage the
interest of our members. Please respond to let me know your thoughts. Do you
like it? Are you opposed to the idea? Please feel free to write me off list
with your comments. I will collect comments, but do not want to clog the
list serve with the responses. Please let me know your thoughts by February
23, 2024.

Steve Cook

You are invited to join us on the 1st and 2nd Friday of each month at 8:00
PM Eastern for audio described movies using the below Zoom platform!

 <https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09>
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09

Meeting ID: 803 254 3777

Passcode: 124578