[NFBofSC] rescheduling NFb of Sc Senior division meeting

frankandshelley51 at gmail.com frankandshelley51 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 15:51:55 UTC 2024

Good morning Seniors,

This is a friendly reminder the monthly Senior division meeting normally
scheduled for this afternoon has been postphoned until next Thursday,
February 22, at 2:00 pm.  As you may recall, I stated at our January meeting
I will be participating in the virtual National Seniors retreat all of this
week and would not be available to conduct our meeting this afternoon.

I look forward to being with all of you next Thursday, February 22, at 2:00
pm.

Shelley Coppel