[NFBofSC] FW: [NFB-Conventions] 78th Annual State of Ohio Convention Announcement

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Tue Feb 27 11:18:56 UTC 2024

Hi All,

I enjoy reading information pertaining to state conventions from other affiliates. You never know, we may start using some of their agenda ideas!

Steve Cook
You are invited to join us on the 1st and 2nd Friday of each month at 8:00 PM Eastern for audio described movies using the below Zoom platform!
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09
Meeting ID: 803 254 3777