[NFBofSC] News from the Cherokee chapter

Pathronda Anderson Tronda1 at outlook.com
Tue Feb 27 17:36:36 UTC 2024

Good luck!!

________________________________
From: NFBofSC <nfbofsc-bounces at nfbnet.org> on behalf of Melinda Jones via NFBofSC <nfbofsc at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2024 7:52:57 PM
To: NFB of South Carolina Mailing List <nfbofsc at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Melinda Jones <melindajones0571 at gmail.com>; Jamie Allison <nfbsccherokeejamie at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [NFBofSC] News from the Cherokee chapter

Congratulations!!!

Melinda Jones
National Federation of the blind of South Carolina
“ alone we can do so little, together we can do so much”. Helen Keller

On Mon, Feb 26, 2024 at 12:23 PM Jamie Allison via NFBofSC <nfbofsc at nfbnet.org<mailto:nfbofsc at nfbnet.org>> wrote:
Hello, all. Cherokee county chapter is excited to announce that we have a member who will be traveling to Ruston, LA to receive training at the Louisiana Center of the Blind. James Byers will be departing on April 2nd and will be staying in Louisiana for six to nine months to complete his training. We are so proud of James for taking this step in his adjustment to blindness. He asks for your prayers, support, and encouragement in this process.

Jamie R. Allison
President, NFB SC Cherokee Chapter

Sent from my iPhone