[NFBofSC] Statewide Seminar

Marty McKenzie marty2music at outlook.com
Thu Jan 4 23:28:49 UTC 2024

Good Evening All,

The statewide seminar will gavel in at 10:00 a.m. promptly on Saturday, January 6, 2024. The early part of the day calls for heavy rains, so please plan your travel accordingly to ensure that your members arrive on time. Presenters all received separate e-mails with your tentative agenda times. This agenda is more fluid than the state convention agenda, so please be aware that times may vary.

Chapter and Division reports are back at the statewide seminar! An e-mail was sent to the chapter and division listserv with detailed information about how these reports will work. If you did not receive it, please reach out to me off this mailing list. If you are a chapter or division president and you did not receive the e-mail, contact Steve Cook off list. Steve may not be aware of leadership changes if they are not shared with him.

The Rocky Bottom auction will take place throughout the day. Bring your homemade baked goods and other auction items valued at $25 or more. Come prepared to support our favorite camp solely owned and operated by the blind of our state.

As we all know, there is quite a bit of flu, COVID and other illnesses floating around at this time. If you are sick, please know that we will love you from afar and take Saturday to recover. While there is no mask requirement, please bring and wear a mask if you feel you need to do so.

I look forward to seeing each of you there!

My Best,

Marty

Marty R. McKenzie, President
National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina
119 S. Kilbourne Road
Columbia, SC 29205
Phone: 803-254-3777
Mobile: 843-939-8091