[NFBofSC] Fundraising Committee Meeting

Andrew Adams adams.andrewd at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 17:14:43 UTC 2024

The National Federation of the Blin of SC Fundraising Committee will be meeting tomorrow Wednesday January 10th at 7pm on the NFB ZOOM PLATFORM.  COME OUT AND JOUN US WHERE WE WILL BE DISCUSSING EVERTHING PERTAINING TO THE SWEETHEARTS BALL.
Andrew d Adams
2nd District Representative
National Federation of the Blind South Carolina
“Blindness shapes my journey but does not define it. In the absence of sight, I discover life’s vibrant textures through resilience, courage, and joy. Each step echoes a story of overcoming, proving that within darkness, I find the strength to live fully and embrace the beauty of the unseen.”