[NFBofSC] Technology

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Wed Jan 10 23:23:51 UTC 2024

Hi All,

I would like to invite everyone who has not already joined the SC Computer
Science & Technology Division list serve to join, below is the Email address
in order for you to subscribe. The purpose of this list serve is to move our
technology related messages from our main NFB of SC list serve to the SC
Computer Science & Technology Division list for people to share technology
related information. Some people were leaving the NFB of SC list serve due
to all of the messages being sent.

SC-cstd-subscribe at nfbnet.org <mailto:SC-cstd-subscribe at nfbnet.org>

Steve Cook

You are invited to join us on the 1st and 2nd Friday of each month at 8:00
PM Eastern for audio described movies using the below Zoom platform!

 <https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09>
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09

Meeting ID: 803 254 3777

Passcode: 124578