[NFBofSC] Transportation to the National Convention

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Mon Jan 29 19:39:21 UTC 2024

Hi All,

Wanted to let everyone know if you are planning to go to our National
Convention in Orlando FL this year taking the train is very affordable! Our
round trip tickets were only $192 for the both of us. This will be our first
time taking a train. I just called them to make our reservation, I did not
try through their website or app.

Steve Cook

You are invited to join us on the 1st and 2nd Friday of each month at 8:00
PM Eastern for audio described movies using the below Zoom platform!

 <https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09>
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09

Meeting ID: 803 254 3777

Passcode: 124578