[NFBofSC] Chapter and division events for social media

Sarah Massengale communications at nfbofsc.org
Tue Mar 5 14:54:05 UTC 2024

Good morning, everyone,

I hope you’re all having a great week.  To start, this is to let you know that all things related to social media and public relations should now be sent to me at communications at nfbofsc.org<mailto:communications at nfbofsc.org>.  Thanks so much to Steve for making this happen for many of us.

I’d like to make sure we’re highlighting your chapter and division events on social, so if you’d like me to post something please send me an announcement of no more than one hundred words so I can post it for you.  Also, please limit your use of emojis, and make sure that the first letter of each word is capitalized if you use hashtags.  These things make sure that your posts are fully accessible.  Lastly, if you use pictures, please make sure you’re sending me a short description of the picture.

Also, if your chapter or division is already posting social media content, please make sure you’re tagging the NFB of SC facebook page.  That way, I can make sure everyone is getting to see the great work you’re doing to build the Federation.

Thanks,
Sarah

Sarah Massengale, CPACC
Chair: NFB of SC Public Relations and Social Media
District 6 representative
NFB of SC Board of Directors
communications at nfbofsc.org<mailto:communications at nfbofsc.org>
www.nfbofsc.org<http://www.nfbofsc.org>