[NFBofSC] FW: Spotlighting Successful Blind Professionals

floza58 at bellsouth.net floza58 at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 18 13:01:25 UTC 2024

From: National Federation of the Blind <webmaster at nfb.org>
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2024 9:01 AM
To: Frank Loza <floza58 at bellsouth.net>
Subject: Spotlighting Successful Blind Professionals

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=33141&qid=9646578>

Be Empowered by Blind Entrepreneurs

Thursday, April 18, 2024 8:00-9:00 p.m., Eastern via Zoom

The National Federation of the Blind (NFB) tirelessly advocates for cultural
and economic equity in society. We believe that blind people can pursue any
career with alternative techniques and access technology. Join us to hear
from a panel of successful blind entrepreneurs who are transforming their
employment dreams into reality. Our panelists are:

*	Shelby Ball, BEP Owner and Operator, Georgia
*	J.J. Meddaugh, Owner and Operator of AT Guys, Michigan
*	William Ruffin, BEP Owner and Operator, Maryland

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=33132&qid=9646578> Register for the
Where the Blind Work Webinar

About National Federation of the Blind Employment Initiatives

With opportunities to compete in the workplace in terms of equality, blind
people can achieve careers based on their dreams, talents, and abilities.
The National Federation of the Blind connects working-age blind people with
opportunities and resources to compete in the workplace on terms of
equality. For more information, contact Nikki Jackson, Employment Programs
Coordinator at njackson at nfb.org
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=33142&qid=9646578>  or 410-659-9314,
extension 2404.

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=33133&qid=9646578>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=33134&qid=9646578>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=33135&qid=9646578>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=33136&qid=9646578>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=33137&qid=9646578>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=33138&qid=9646578>

National Federation of the Blind | 200 E Wells Street | Baltimore, MD 21230
| 410-659-9314

=a31adb2f446047b5> Unsubscribe from this mailing list |
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/optout?reset=1&jid=22805&qid=9646578&h=a31a
db2f446047b5> Opt out of all mailing lists |
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=33139&qid=9646578> Sign up for our
newsletter

200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place
Baltimore, MD 21230