[NFBofSC] WhatsApp community launch

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Thu Mar 21 22:16:58 UTC 2024

Hey Nabsters

I just wanted to let all of you know that we are launching our WhatsApp community!  We have a variety of communities that you can join such as our four committees—Membership, Fundraising, Self-Advocacy, and Content Creation. We also have chats such as an announcements chat to get updated on all things NABS, a social channel to meet fellow NABSters, and a Q/A chat so you can ask the wider community any questions that come up. How does it work you ask? First, you click this link <https://chat.whatsapp.com/FBaGcxKgKd8CjiEQmQO0l8> to join the channels you would like, and once you get approved, you can engage in that chat and get important updates on all things NABS! Feel free to join one—or all—of these chats, we can’t wait to see all of you there! If you have any questions at all, please contact Membership Chair Manahil Jafri at manahiljafri at gmail.com.

Best Regards,

Tim Olukanni