[NFBofSC] Information Requested for Website

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Sun Mar 24 18:16:47 UTC 2024

Hi All,,

If your Chapter or Division is listed below, I would appreciate you reading
over your page at NFBofSC.org to confirm the information listed there is
still correct. If your Chapter or Division is not listed below, this means
your Chapter or Division is not listed on our website. If you would like
your Chapter or Divisions information listed on our website, please continue
reading past the list for the information I am requesting.

Chapters

Belvedere

Charleston

Cherokee

Clarendon

Columbia

Darlington

Hampton County

Lancaster

Spartanburg

Upper Dorchester

At Large

Divisions

Computer Science & Technology

Sports and Rec

Information needed for website. Send the information to Steve Cook at
cookcafe at sc.rr.com <mailto:cookcafe at sc.rr.com>  and let me know if you have
any questions.

Brief description of your Chapter or Division

Contact person
Board members along with contact information with their permission

Dues
Mailing List

Social Media

Meeting date

Meeting Time

Meeting Location

Steve Cook

You are invited to join us on the 1st and 2nd Friday of each month at 8:00
PM Eastern for audio described movies using the below Zoom platform!

 <https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09>
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09

Meeting ID: 803 254 3777

Passcode: 124578