[NFBOH-Cleveland] FYI!

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 22:39:13 UTC 2017

 FYI!
Cuyahoga Community College introduces Tech 4 All Community Days. Learn
about technology, participate in innovative activities, and learn
about information technology jobs of the future with:

•Adults Making a Career Change: Tuesday, 12/5, 9:00 AM- 1:00 PM
Metro Campus
•Adults Making a Career Change: Tuesday, 12/5, 4:00 PM- 8:00 PM
Western Campus
•Middle School and High School Students: Saturday, 12/9, 9:00 AM- 4:00
PM Eastern Campus
Email infotech at tri-c.edu or visit www.tri-c.edu/tech4all for more information.
Atlantis Security and Quota Cleaning have several positions available
for immediate hiring! All positions offer flexible hours. Please
contact Rev. Gloria Chaney at 440.915.8316 or glo_teach at yahoo.com.

Seasons Greetings!
--
Cheryl E. Fields

Secretary

National federation of the Blind of Cleveland

216-566-4317

cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com

nfbohio.org

nfb.org

I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the
National Federation of the Blind because my expectations are raised,
my contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can
celebrate the realization of my dreams with my Federation family.