[NFBOH-Cleveland] NFB OH Cleveland FYI!

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 22:43:41 UTC 2017

Hello, If you are planning to attend the NFB Cleveland Holiday
Celebration, contact Cheryl by Friday December 8 to secure your
reservation! Thank you and continue reading for more items of
interest.

 While Shopping on Amazon DURING this season of giving, use Amazon
Smile TO help your Ohio affiliate!
Indicate, the Ohio Council
of the Blind as their designated charity.  Please sign up for this at Amazon
smile.com and while you are shopping, help our organization grow.

Save these Dates!

Monday, December 18 at 8 PM.
Marty Schultz, owner of Blindfold Games, will tell us all about his
apps that are made accessible for blind and visually impaired users on
their favorite iOS powered devices such as an iPhone, iPad, or an iPod
Touch. To learn more about Blindfold Games, please visit
www.blindfoldgames.org.
To attend the call, dial 515-604-9570, then use access code 612068
pound. You will hear the code you entered repeated. Press 1 if it is
correct. Press 2 to re-enter it. If you press 1, you then announce
yourself by stating your name and you will then be entered into the
conference call.

Thursday December 21 at 7 P.M.
The Ohio Association to Promote Users of Braille OAPUB will meet to
discuss Braille instruction grant
For additional information contact: marianne at denningweb.com or call
513-607-6053.

Cuyahoga County Chapter End of Year Gathering
Saturday, December 30th from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. at 11616 Detroit Avenue,
near the corner of Detroit and West 117th.

There will be a gift exchange after dinner, and all who wish to
participate can bring an item valued up to $20.  Guests and members
will pay for their own dinner.

For additional information contact Milena Zavoli at mzavoli at roadrunner.com

Seasons Greetings!
--
Cheryl E. Fields

Secretary

National federation of the Blind of Cleveland

216-566-4317

cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com

nfbohio.org

nfb.org

I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the
National Federation of the Blind because my expectations are raised,
my contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can
celebrate the realization of my dreams with my Federation family.