[NFBOH-Cleveland] NFB OH Cleveland FYI!

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 01:54:39 UTC 2017

Owen, I will post menu on Friday. However, you can view on line if you wish.
We are going to have a great time! CF

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood