[NFBOH-Cleveland] Reminder

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 19:45:47 UTC 2017

Owen,

I can help you with the meetings and help call individuals with you.  When are you available?

I will send you their numbers.  You can call them and let them know that they are under your committee.  Then you and I can draft the agenda together.  What day is good to have a meeting.  You should pick two dates.

Suzanne