[NFBOH-Cleveland] Love Bird Raffle

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 17:49:26 UTC 2017

good Afternoon Cleveland,

I am sending this on behalf of our Treasurer, Natassha Ricks.  She would
like for you to bring only, only and only your funds from the Love Bird
Raffle.  Please do not bring your tickets; as we still should continue to
sale them.  Remember, we will pull for the winner on January 19, 2018; which
is our January 2018 chapter meeting.

Also, please continue to keep our members who are mending in your prayers.
Please give them a call.  They are Bryant, Rita, Henry and Evelyn.  If you
know of others, please let us know.

Finally, we will have several special guests at our Holiday party.  Ayana
Bush and her family will join us.  As we mentioned in one of our previous
meetings, Ayana is a victim of domestic violence who loss her vision as a
result of being shot.  She is quite interested in the NFB and we want to
make a great impression on her and the family.

I will see you all at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, at 1111 Lakeside East,
Cleveland Ohio on this Friday.  If you are bringing a guest, please contact
Cheryl and let her know.  We will have door prizes and games as well.

President Richard Payne from the NFB of Ohio will also be joining us.

Suzanne Hartfield-Turner, President

NFBOH-Cleveland

P: (440) 462-9755