[NFBOH-Cleveland] Thank You

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 01:46:36 UTC 2017

--
Hello Cleveland Family and Friends!

Thank you for attending the Holiday Celebration!

There were great gifts, food but, the best part of the evening was
YOU! Cleveland, you're AWESOME!

Make it a habit to tell people thank you. To express your
appreciation, sincerely and without the expectation of anything in
return. Truly appreciate those around you, and you'll soon find many
others around you. Truly appreciate life, and you'll find that you
have more of it.
Ralph Marston

Thanks to President Suzanne Turner, Michaella Swinney, Wayne Fletcher,
Arlene Hrly, Natassha Ricks, Special Thanks to NFB Ohio President
Richard Payne, Brenda Santiago and the entire staff of the DoubleTree
by Hilton!

BTW! Happy Birthday Wishes to everyone with Birthday's in December!
Celebrate and Enjoy!
Have A Safe and Happy Holiday!

Cheryl E. Fields

Secretary

National Federation of the blind of Cleveland

216-566-4317

cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com

nfbohio.org

nfb.org