[NFBOH-Cleveland] Take a load off! Let someone else finish the shopping this year!

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 14:33:15 UTC 2017

--
FYI! From the Community Engagement Committee

Since you have finished your gift shopping, it's time to get the holiday meal.
 Don't stress yourself, insensitive crowds, hard to get assistance,
can't find the brands or sizes you need, transportation issues and on
and on...
Below are some area grocery stores that will allow you to sit back,,
relax and order from the comfort of your home or office. Use an app on
your cell phone, use your computer or telephone, it's as easy as pie!
You have the ability to pick up your groceries or have them delivered
directly to your home once the shopping is done!
Some stores have pharmacy delivery, hot foods and catering services.
However there may be some restrictions for alcoholic beverages.
Take advantage of E coupons, rewards points and other perks! All of
the stores below have delivery charges and don't forget to add a tip
for the driver.
Check them out on line for details, read the fine print and begin ordering!

1. Dave's Grocery Store Payne Avenue Only-Order by telephone Call the
day before: 216-361-5130
Tuesday East Side Delivery and Thursday West Side Delivery Downtown
delivery is available everyday.

2. Giant Eagle Curb Side Express has expanded to home delivery for
some zip codes. There is a app for I phone and android users!

3. Heinen's Grocery delivery-on line service or call the nearest store to you.
Sign in with face book!

4. Presto Fresh on line delivery
Fresh items are provided by Zagara's Grocery Store for this service.

If you use any of these options, we want to hear about your experience.
Are the web sites accessible? Was delivery time reasonable?
Are the prices comparable to in store values? Share your experiences!
Add other options to this short list for the benefit of others.

Thanks and Happy Shopping!

Community Engagement Committee

National Federation of the Blind of Cleveland

nfbohio.org

nfb.org

blindness is not what holds you back.