[NFBOH-Cleveland] New Social Media Info: Posted by owen

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 16:01:54 UTC 2017

Hi, I think I can share this the group but yesterday I spoke with
Rachel Kuntz about starting up a Cleveland NFB Chapter Page. She
thought it was a great idea and we talked about how to use it. Only
thing she requested that I share administration duties on the Facebook
page meaning working on the page to help me over see it. If anyone is
interested in helping me out with the Cleveland NFB Cleveland Chapter
Page please contact me 440 724 1530. Or email me ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
thanks

Owen

Owen McCafferty,