[NFBOH-Cleveland] FW: [Jobs] Job Opening - Assistive Technology Instructor, CVI in Atlanta

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 03:50:09 UTC 2017

-----Original Message-----
From: Jobs [mailto:jobs-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Greg Aikens via
Trainer-Talk via Jobs
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2017 10:36 PM
To: jobs at nfbnet.org
Cc: Greg Aikens via Trainer-Talk <trainer-talk at nfbnet.org>
Subject: [Jobs] Job Opening - Assistive Technology Instructor, CVI in
Atlanta

Hello all,
The Center for the Visually Impaired in Atlanta currently has an opening for
an Assistive Technology Instructor. To learn more about the opening and to
apply, please visit:
http://www.cviga.org/about_us/employment/Assistive_Technology_Instructor/.

CVI is located in Midtown Atlanta with easy access to the subway and bus
system. We serve clients across the entire age spectrum. This position is in
the adult rehabilitation program.

Please let me know if I can answer any questions. Feel free to share with
your networks.

Sincerely,

Greg Aikens
Senior Assistive Technology Instructor