[NFBOH-Cleveland] NFBOH-Cleveland's November 2017 Agenda

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 04:31:16 UTC 2017

Please read to entirety to maximize your participation!

The National Federation of the Blind of Cleveland

Friday November 17, 2017, Monthly Meeting, 5:30 P.M.-7:00 P.M.

Call: (216) 658-4532

After you have announced yourself, please mute your phone. Thank you!

AGENDA

5:30 PM

Welcome and Roll Call:

Suzanne Turner, NFB-Cleveland President

Mending and Grieving Members

Prayer:

Rosa Jones, NFBOH-Cleveland Vice President

NFB Pledge:

Arlene Ury, NFBOH-Cleveland Member

Listen to the Presidential Release on NFB Newsline At your own leisure

5:35 PM

Reports:

October Minutes:

Cheryl Fields, NFBOH-Cleveland, Recording Secretary

Treasury Report,

Natassha Ricks, NFBOH-Cleveland Treasurer

Accepting 2018Annual Dues:

Natassha Ricks, NFB-Cleveland Treasurer

Fund Raising:

Love Birds Raffle Tickets:

Suzanne Turner, NFBOH-Cleveland President

Soaps By Us:

Cheryl Fields, NFBOH-Cleveland Community Engagement

Donation to the Chapter:

Natassha Ricks, NFBOH-Cleveland Fund Raiser

Constitutional Amendments:

William Turner, NFBOH-Cleveland 2nd Vice President

5:45 PM

2018 Chapter Committee Appointments:

Suzanne Turner, NFBOH-Cleveland President

Holiday Celebration

Location: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, 1111 Lakeside Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio

Date: Friday, December 15, 2017

Time: 6 P.M. until 10 P.M.

Cheryl Fields, NFBOH-Cleveland Community Engagement

Louis Braille Birthday Event:

St. Adalbert's Catholic School

Cheryl Fields, NFBOH-Cleveland Community Engagement

Split The Pot:

Theresa McKinney, NFBOH-Cleveland Fund raiser

5:55 PM

Rap Up:

Suzanne Turner, NFBOH-Cleveland President

6:05 PM

2018 NFB Affiliate Agenda and Expectations:

Richard Payne, NFB Ohio President

6:15 PM

Legislative Alerts:

Sheri Albers, NFB Ohio Legislative Chair

6:25 PM

Exciting Announcement:

Marianne Denning, President of Ohio Association to Promote the Use of
Braille (OAPUB)

Reflections from the Dream Convention:

Cheryl Fields NFB Ohio Board Member

Closing:

Suzanne Turner, NFBOH-Cleveland President

Meeting Adjourned!

Next Chapter Meeting: January 19, 2018!

Everyone have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!

Cheryl Fields,

NFBOH-Cleveland Recording Secretary

(216(566-4317

Suzanne Turner,

NFBOH-Cleveland President

(216) 990-6199

NFBOH-Cleveland Telephone No:

(440) 462-9755

Address: NFBOH-Cleveland, PO Box 141077, Cleveland, OH 44114

The National Federation of the Blind of Ohio is a 501 (c)3 non-profit
organization and a founding affiliate of the National Federation of the
Blind. We are proud to be an integral part of the oldest and largest
blindness organization in the United States. We are a diverse group of
people dedicated to changing what it means to be blind. Our members work
tirelessly to break down the legal, social, and personal barriers to living
the lives we want.

blindness is not what holds you back.

Stay Connected, Sign Up for Cleveland's Listserve:

 <mailto:NFBOH-Cleveland at nfbnet.org> NFBOH-Cleveland at nfbnet.org

NFB Newsline

The Braille Monitor

PAC Pre Authorized Contribution