[NFBOH-Cleveland] Moving into new apartment as early as this weekend

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 21:39:41 UTC 2018

Hi, I thought I would let everyone know in this list I will be moving to my new apartment Pinzone Towers Apartments as early as this weekend!! My rent will be more affordable and it’s an excellent location. My new address will be 21900 Addington Blvd. #204 Rocky River Ohio 44116. Phone number and email will be the same!! This is very exciting for me and my family has been helping me on this move!
Owen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone