[NFBOH-Cleveland] [Ohio-talk] BELL Academy Needs You

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 18:16:29 UTC 2018

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Rachel Kuntz via
Ohio-Talk
Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2018 2:06 PM
To: 'NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List' <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Rachel Kuntz <rachelrkuntz at gmail.com>
Subject: [Ohio-talk] BELL Academy Needs You

Hello Friends,

Our Braille Enrichment Literacy and Learning Academy needs your time and
talent. We are seeking volunteers to help us with a variety of tasks from
meal preparation to Braille instruction. The National Federation of the
Blind of Ohio's BELL Academy will take place June 24-29 at the Ohio State
School for the Blind in Columbus. This year students will participate in a
residential camp. Among the many intangible rewards, volunteers will receive
free lodging and meals. We can discuss transportation costs as needed.

Whether you have participated in the past or have never volunteered for this
program before, your participation is valued and necessary to our success.
Email me off list or call me to discuss ways in which you can lend a hand to
help us enrich the lives of blind children.

In accordance with NFB national policy, all volunteers will be required to
pass a background check.

All are welcome and I look forward to hearing from you.

Warm Wishes,

Rachel R. Kuntz

Board Member

937.245.0547 cell

 <mailto:rachelrkuntz at gmail.com> rachelrkuntz at gmail.com

 <http://www.nfbohio.org/> www.nfbohio.org

Live the life you want. Blindness is not what holds you back.