[NFBOH-Cleveland] Fwd: [Nfbnet-members-list] Ticketmaster Accessibility Inquiry

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 00:07:02 UTC 2018

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Yingling, Valerie via NFBNet-Members-List"
<nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2018 22:43:52 -0500
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] Ticketmaster Accessibility Inquiry
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org

Ticketmaster Accessibility

The NFB is investigating the accessibility of
Ticketmaster’s website and mobile app, as well
as the effectiveness of requesting equal access
through Ticketmaster’s customer service
personnel. If you have recently purchased tickets
or attempted to purchase tickets through
Ticketmaster, we would like to hear from you. If
you have identified ways to work around
Ticketmaster, perhaps by purchasing tickets
directly through a concert venue, we would like
to know about those workarounds. Please direct
your feedback to Valerie Yingling at
<mailto:vyingling at nfb.org>vyingling at nfb.org or
410-659-9314, extension 2440, no later than April 27.

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood