[NFBOH-Cleveland] Fwd: [Ohio-talk] Scholarship Committee Update

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 17:46:46 UTC 2018

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Smith, JW via Ohio-Talk" <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 16:36:04 +0000
Subject: [Ohio-talk] Scholarship Committee Update
To: "NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List
(ohio-talk at nfbnet.org)" <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: "Smith, JW" <smithj at ohio.edu>

Dear NFB of Ohio Family, Friends, and Colleagues,

I am attaching a copy of this year's scholarship information and
asking you one more time to help us spread the word. At this point, we
have several excellent applicants, but I employ you to help us get
even more, please? Our submission deadline is June 1st, and it is our
hope that we can identify our finalists soon thereafter. I am amazed
at how many blind and visually impaired individuals in our state have
not heard of our program or have not considered applying in the past.
It seems that someone always slips through the cracks, so let's try to
catch more of them this year.

jw

Dr. jw Smith
School of Communication Studies
Scripps College of Communication
Ohio University
Schoonover Center, Rm. 401
Athens, OH 45701
smithj at ohio.edu<mailto:smithj at ohio.edu>
T: 740-593-4838

If you see someone today without a smile, why don't you give them one of yours?

My Bio<http://www.ohiocommstudies.com/people/smith/>

Check out some of my music here<https://store.cdbaby.com/cd/jwsmith22>

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood