[NFBOH-Cleveland] Fwd: [Ohio-talk] LAST DAY URGENT: 2018 Flying Pig BLT Station

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 15:50:25 UTC 2018

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Deanna Lewis via Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2018 14:51:19 +0000
Subject: [Ohio-talk] LAST DAY URGENT: 2018 Flying Pig BLT Station
To: "NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List
(ohio-talk at nfbnet.org)" <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Deanna Lewis <DLewis at clovernook.org>

Hi all,
Today is the last day to register as a volunteer for our Best Little
Tissue Station. We still need a few more volunteers! Don't delay;
register today!
If you need help filling out the online registration form, please call
me and I will do my best to help.
My phone number is (513) 328-7976.
Thanks for helping us at the Flying Pig Marathon!
Deanna