[NFBOH-Cleveland] Cleveland Chapter August Meeting

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 23:51:10 UTC 2018

Cleveland Chapter

August 17, 2018

3:00 PM to 5:00 PM

1909 E 101st Street, Cleveland, Ohio 44106

If you are unable to make the meeting, please call (216) 687-4532.

Agenda:

Welcome and Role Call:

Rosa Jones, Vice President

Bereavement Members:

Cheryl Fields, Recording Secretary

NFB Pledge:

William Turner, Second Vice President

President's Remarks:

Do you know a blind person?

A: accessible "Love Notes, Rice

Krispies Treats

B: Braille Monitor

C: Follow-up on creating a disaster kit

Secretary Report,

Cheryl Fields

Treasurer's Report:

Natassha Ricks, Treasurer

Did you know:

Demonstration of Script Talk

Wilbert Turner

Senior Committee Report,

Shirly Patterson, Chair

A: Senior Walk

Employment Committee Report,

Wilbert Turner, Committee Chair

NFB of Cleveland Forum on Employing Persons with Disabilities

Community Engagement:

Cheryl Fields, Chair

A: St. Adalbert Donations

B. Social Recreation