[NFBOH-Cleveland] FW: [Ohio-talk] State convention pre-registration ?

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 20:12:09 UTC 2018

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Richard Payne via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2018 3:59 PM
To: 'NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List' <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Richard Payne <rchpay7 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Ohio-talk] State convention pre-registration ?

Jordy October 26th is the date that we will use please try to do it before then. The block of rooms will be released on October 11th. I hope this helps.
Richard Payne,  President
National Federation of the Blind of Ohio 937-396-5573or 937/829/3368 Rchpay7 at gmail.com The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back